Outputs produced during the Action include publications, collaborative research projects and reports of the Short Term Scientific Missions. These are presented below.
Smart Energy Regions - Manifesto for a zero carbon built environment
- Proceedings of the international conference "Smart Energy Regions", 11th and 12th February 2016, Cardiff UK.
- Proceedings of the ELCAS 3, the 3rd International Exergy, Life-Cycle Assessment and Sustainability Workshop and Symposium.
- Smart Energy Regions (WG1 output)
- Smart Energy Regions - Skills, knowledge, training and supply chains (WG2 output)
- Smart Energy Regions - Cost and value (WG3 output)
- Journal paper "Integration Potentials of Insular Energy Systems to Smart Energy Regions", by Fokaides, Kylili, Pyrgoua and Koroneos.
- Journal paper "European Smart Cities: The role of zero energy buildings", by Fokaides and Kylili.
- Journal paper "Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) approach in buildings renovation for the sustainability of the built environment: A review" by Kylili, Fokaides and Lopez-Jimenez.
- Journal paper "Mock target IR thermography for indoor air temperature measurement" by Fokaides, Jurelionis, Gagyte and Kalogirou.
- Conference paper: "The assurance of quality and recognition of researcher’s skilss in Europe towards smart energy regions paradigm" by Kunicina, Zabasta, Ribickis, Bunte and Krievs.
- Conference paper: "Voluntary education standardization in study energy efficiency direction programs in European Union and neighborhood regions" by Zabasta, Kunicina, Arsic, Krievs and Ribickis.
Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM)